A lot will change between now and the actual cut down to 53 – signings, releases, injuries, PUP/NFI list considerations – but this is how I see it shaking down before we actually see players in practice and preseason action.
Regardless, here goes:
- QUARTERBACK: (3) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett
- RUNNINGBACK: (4) Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Danny Woodhead, Spencer Larsen
- TIGHT END: (3) Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Visanthe Shiancoe
- WIDE RECEIVER: (7) Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd, Deion Branch, Jabar Gaffney, Donte Stallworth, Julian Edelman, Matthew Slater
- OFFENSIVE LINE: (9) Nate Solder, Logan Mankins, Dan Connolly, Dan Koppen, Robert Gallery, Sebastian Vollmer, Marcus Cannon, Brian Waters, Matt Kopa
- DEFENSIVE LINE: (10) Vince Wilfork, Kyle Love, Rob Ninkovich, Chandler Jones, Jonathan Fanene, Trevor Scott, Jake Bequette, Brandon Deaderick, Jermaine Cunningham, Justin Francis
- LINEBACKER: (6) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Dont'a Hightower, Bobby Carpenter, Dane Fletcher, Tracy White
- DEFENSIVE BACK: (8) Devin McCourty, Ras-I Dowling, Kyle Arrington, Patrick Chung, Steve Gregory, Tavon Wilson, Sterling Moore, Josh Barrett
- SPECIALISTS: (3) Stephen Gostkowski, Zoltan Mesko, Danny Aiken Now it's your turn. Tell me where I'm wrong and who will be on the roster instead. Let us know with a comment below!