Gillette Stadium is seeking a full-time HVAC Technician whom is responsible for maintaining, adjusting, repairing, installing, testing and operating all types of complex, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical controls related to heating, ventilating and a/c equipment.
This position reports directly to the Stadium Facility Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
· Analyze, diagnose and restore to proper operation HVAC equipment and auxiliaries based on system designs.
· Handle all related service and emergency calls.
· Detect and report improper operation and faulty equipment to Facility Management.
· Maintain hot water heating systems, chill water, condenser water, and cooling towers systems.
· Work on a PM program for all HVAC equipment.
· Maintain logs and records.
· Perform other duties as directed or assigned.
The successful candidate should have a Massachusetts HVAC License and posses the following skills:
· Availability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.
· Ability to lift 40 lbs unaided
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants should email resume with salary history to Don Esson at email@example.com.