Gillette Stadium is seeking a full-time Loading Dock / Receiving Clerk to coordinate the receipt and distribution of all packages and freight that arrive at the stadium loading dock. This hourly position reports directly to the Stadium Operations Supervisor. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Monitor and coordinate all deliveries that arrive at the stadium loading dock and notify the appropriate stadium department.
- Receive, process and distribute any deliveries from couriers such as Federal Express, DHL, UPS etc…
- Assist stadium security in monitoring traffic coming to and from the loading bays.
- Ensure that the dock area is kept organized and clear of excess materials at all times.
- During stadium events this position will be responsible to assist in the set-up and breakdown of key areas within the stadium, as well as, any additional event-related needs as determined by the Stadium Operations Supervisor.
The successful candidate should have a High School degree or equivalent and posses the following skills:
- Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack and/or other related equipment.
- Availability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs unaided
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants should contact Dale Vose at 508-543-8200 x19286.