Be on the look out for these potential milestones for the New England Patriots during the 2016 season.
- The Patriots can pass the Oakland Raiders (1973-1977) as the only team to advance to six straight Conference Championship games.
- The Patriots have won seven straight division titles (2009-15) to match the Los Angeles Rams (1973-79) for the most consecutive division titles and will look to pass that mark in 2016.
- The Patriots have 15 straight winning seasons and need one more to tie the San Francisco 49ers (1983-98) and the Dallas Cowboys (1970-85) for the most consecutive winning seasons at 16 since the 1970 merger.
- The Patriots have participated in a postseason game for seven straight seasons and can become the fifth team in NFL history to play in a postseason game in at least eight consecutive seasons in 2016.
- The Patriots have advanced in the postseason for five straight seasons and need to advance in the postseason in 2016 to match the record of six straight seasons of postseason advancement by the Dallas Cowboys (1991-96).