2018 Junior Cheerleader Clinic and On Field Performance
Registration for the 2018 Junior Patriots Cheerleaders program is now closed. The registration deadline was July 5th OR when the maximum number of participants for the program was reached. We are now at full capacity.
Please continue to check back for details relating to next year’s program and we encourage you to sign up early. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Junior Patriots Cheerleaders email list.
The New England Patriots Cheerleaders will host their 16th annual Junior Patriots Cheerleaders Program on Monday, July 30, 2018 for a 2 hour clinic and on-field performance experience prior to a New England Patriots training camp practice.
Register for the program and select a T-Shirt size for your child by completing the offer below.
IMPORTANT: If you have more than one (1) child participating, you need to complete the order separately for each.
- Ages 7-17
- No try-outs necessary
- Fun, non-competitive atmosphere
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary
What you'll receive:
- 2-hour clinic hosted by members of the Patriots Cheerleading squad
- Official Junior Patriots Cheerleaders t-shirt
- Pom poms
- Free, unlimited seating in the Gillette Stadium stands for the on field performance
- Free parking
- Panoramic poster of the Patriots Cheerleaders
- Opportunity to make co-appearances in the community throughout the season with the Patriots Cheerleaders
- Monday, July 30, 2018
- Registration: 3:00 pm
- Clinic: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- On Field Performance follows the clinic
WHERE: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
WHAT TO BRING FOR CLINIC: Snacks and plenty to drink
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Sneakers (preferably white)
- Your own red, white or gray shorts
You will receive your child's T-Shirt at the clinic (restrooms available for changing). This is what will be worn for the event.
(Full details will be emailed to registrants closer to the event).
COST FOR THE PROGRAM:
$50.00 per participant
Registration deadline is July 5, 2018 at 5pm ET.
Maximum participants for the program is 200.
The program will close once we reach 200 participants or on the deadline, whichever comes first.