In light of the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we have opted to cancel our plans for a Junior Patriots Cheerleaders program in 2020. While we are disappointed to make this decision, it is always our goal to provide a wonderful, season-long experience for a large number of youth, including live coaching by members of the Patriots Cheerleading team, a non-game day field performance and a variety of community appearance opportunities with the cheerleaders. Unfortunately, we'd be unable to practice appropriate social distancing and follow all CDC, state and local guidelines, nor are we confident we would be able to safely coordinate the appearances and opportunities we offer that make the experience truly unique for our junior cheerleaders. As we elect to remain cautious, keeping safety a top priority, we've redirected our focus to 2021 and are already making arrangements for an exciting program next year.
We thank you for remaining patient as we navigate through the many implications of COVID-19. As details relating to our 2021 Junior Patriots Cheerleaders Clinic and On-Field Performance become available, we'll update this site.
If you have questions or would like to be added to our email list, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We hope to see you and your young cheerleaders in 2021.
Outline of Last Season's Junior Patriots Cheerleaders Program:
- Ages 7-17 (must be 7 by date of event)
- No tryouts necessary
- Fun, non-competitive atmosphere
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary
What you'll receive:
- 2.5 hour clinic and a non-game, on-field performance led by the Patriots Cheerleaders
- Junior Patriots Cheerleaders jersey
- Pom poms
- Up to 20 free tickets per participant in Gillette Stadium to view a non-game, on-field performance
- Poster of the Patriots Cheerleaders
- Opportunity to make co-appearances throughout the season with the Patriots Cheerleaders