Pat Patriot is a larger-than-life crowd pleaser. Whether standing curbside, signing autographs, posing for photos or simply interacting with your patrons, Pat Patriot is sure to draw a crowd to your event!
- Corporate events
- Engagements and Anniversaries
- Mother's/Father's Day
- Valentine's Day
JERSEY NUMBER: 1
BIRTHDATE: July 4, 1776
HEIGHT: Head and shoulders above the competition
WEIGHT: 100% muscle
POSITION: First out of the tunnel
COLLEGE: A top school in the Patriot League
HOMETOWN: Foxborough, Mass.
MAJOR: American History
HOBBIES: Practicing Gronk spikes, playing 60 minutes a day, traveling New England
SIGNATURE MOVE: My smile - you'll never see mee without it!
WORDS TO LIVE BY: "Do your job."
FAVORITE SONG: "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne
FAVORITE BOOK: Let's Go Patriots by Aimee Aryal
FAVORITE MOVIES: Five-way tie: "3 Games to Glory," "3 Games to Glory II," "3 Games to Glory III," "3 Games to Glory IV" and "3 Games to Glory V"
FAVORITE SHOWS: "Patriots All Access," "Patriots Today" and "Totally Patriots"
FAVORITE FOODS: Clam chowder, lobster rolls, Boston baked beans, whoopie pies, maple syrup, Gronk Flakes
FAVORITE VACATION DESTINATION: Pat is hoping to visit Atlanta, GA next February
FAVORITE HOLIDAY: Patriots Day, but the opening day of football season should be a holiday!
FAVORITE: STORES: Patriots ProShop and ProShop Collection
- Visited London twice for International Series games and was on the sideline for Patriots victories over the Buccaneers and Rams in 2009 and 2012.
- Named to Pro Bowl seven times.
- Appeared at ten Super Bowls and cheered on the Patriots as they were crowned Super Bowl Champions six times.
The New England Patriots Cheerleaders and Pat Patriot make appearances all over New England to share their Patriots pride!
For more information, please email email@example.com. Premium Seating Members, Season Ticket Members and Waitlist Members receive a 10% discount.
Submit your appearance request online today through our Appearance Request form below.
For Non-Profit/Charitable Appearances
All charitable appearance requests must be submitted by a registered 501(c)(3) on the organization’s letterhead, including a tax identification number, and mailed to the address listed below.
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks in advance of the event.
- In your letter, please outline your organization’s mission and please give a description of your event.
- The cheerleaders and mascot work specifically with registered non-profit organizations that have a widespread public outreach, in order to impact as many people as possible. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for gratis appearances.
- We have established a regional policy to provide assistance to non-profit organizations located only within New England.
- It is not possible to fulfill every appearance request. Adherence to these guidelines does not guarantee participation.