Brandin Cooks was introduced to the New England media with a press conference on Tuesday morning, and he said he was excited to get to know the region and organization even better this season. While Brandin talked with local reporters about his preparations on the field and getting to know his new teammates, Lifestyle wanted to help Patriots Nation get to know the new receiver off the field, as well.
Without further ado, here are 14 fun questions with No. 14.
1. What is the best thing you cook?
2. Favorite movie?
Law Abiding Citizen
3. Favorite TV show?
4. Favorite musician?
5. We saw that you spent part of your offseason in Hawaii. What was the best part of being able to get away? Were you adventuring or relaxing?
I would have to say just getting away from everything. It's far enough to just kind of get out there and not worry about life troubles or anything like that, but you can just go out there and escape, relax and enjoy your friends and family. [I did] zip lining, snorkeling, paddle boarding, scuba diving, all the things you're supposed to do when you go to Hawaii. I didn't just sit there.
6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs. I have two dogs, a golden retriever and a mini golden doodle named Scout and Archer.
7. What would your touchdown song be?
"The Heart Part 4" by Kendrick Lamar.
8. Who would play you in a movie?
9. If you could have dinner with one celebrity or historical figure, dead or alive, who would it be?
10. If you weren't a football player, what would you be doing?
Acting. In college I did theater for my first two years. It was plays, as if it was Broadway, not movies or anything like that, but more theatrical.
11. What did you like about doing theater?
It's another way to be someone else and kind of escape out of your normal being.
12. What's the best way to spend an off day?
Don't move from the couch.
13. Who did you look up to as a kid?
I would have to say my three brothers. I looked up to each of them in different ways.
14. Finally, what's your favorite sport other than football?